SQL & Database Administration Services
Tailored to Casino Managment
Our 18 years of experience building management solutions for casino operations has given us unique insights into critical SQL and database functionality, specific to casino operational needs. That’s why we developed our new SQL and DBA team, to compliment both our legacy software, and our emerging range of progressive web applications..
In the gaming industry, we know that data is the lifeblood of operations. Whether you’re upgrading or patching SQL Servers, migrating to new servers, or installing a new version of SQL, our new dedicated team of SQL experts is here to solve your database pain points.
We specialize in making changes with little or no downtime. Even if your data storage is massive, our team will find innovate, non-intrusive solutions, to keep your casino operating smoothly.
SQL & DBA Solutions:
What We Now Offer
SQL Server Upgrades
- upgrading or patching your SQL Servers
- migrating to new servers
- installing an entirely new version
Server Monitoring and Alerting
- failed jobs
- error events
- underlying performance
- system wide in-depth report
- evaluate and recommend system optimizations
- recommend and collaborate on long-term strategy
Emergency SQL DBA Support
- automated escalations on critical events
- issue remediation assessment
- coordinate maintenance window to minimize disruption
Why Casinos Need Modern
Databases are structured to facilitate the storage, retrieval, modification, and deletion of data in conjunction with rapid data-processing operations. The ability to create and utilize meaningful information efficiently is the key value add of a modern database. To deliver actionable data, the system needs to be tuned to operate and deliver results the right way.
We leverage the best tools in the business to deliver results to our clients. Here’s why our database team makes a difference with Microsoft SQL Server.
1. Flexibility, reliability, security, and support with your mission critical data
2. Enhanced backup and restore capability to keep you protected
3. SQL’s relational databases optimize data indexing to improve application and reporting speed
4. Easy export and import options, as well as intuitive automated alerts and notifications
If you are currently using SQL Server 2008 R2 or an older version, you are already at risk. If you are currently using SQL Server 2012, then as of July 17, 2022, you are no longer supported. Even with SQL Server 2014 and 2016, mainstream support is already over, so you will not get any additional updates except for security patches. If you are using SQL Server 2012 or an older version, now is the time to upgrade your SQL Server to a newer version with proper support going forward.
Getting You Back on Track
- Project Plan and Schedule
- Acceptance Schedule
- Preliminary Activities
- Establish Connectivity
3. Build, Install, Configure
- Casino Prep, OS and SQL Install
- Prep Production Server Environment
- Go-Live, Production Database Cutover
- Post Upgrade Config for Maintenance
4. Testing & Acceptance
- Testing and Acceptance of Deliverables
- Closeout and Post Implementation