Terms of Service
These terms and conditions (the “Terms” ) govern your use of IT Casino Solutions LLC’s website, mobile applications, and other services (“IT Casino Solutions Services”). By using the IT Casino Solutions Services, you agree to these Terms and enter0 into a binding contract with IT Casino Solutions LLC (“ITCS”). You may not use the IT Casino Solutions Services if you are unwilling or unable to agree to these Terms.
“Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication.
“Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the IT Casino Solutions Services, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, as well as any other information, including personal or identifying information about you, submitted to, processed by or collected by any IT Casino Solutions Services.
“User Content” means Content that users, including you, submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the IT Casino Solutions Services.
“ITCS Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the IT Casino Solutions Services.
“Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than ITCS or its users, which is made available in connection with the IT Casino Solutions Services.
“IT Casino Solutions Services Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the IT Casino Solutions Services, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and ITCS Content.
- Your Use of IT Casino Solutions Services
- You must be 18 and otherwise in good standing with us to use IT Casino Solutions Services.
To use the IT Casino Solutions Services, you must be 18 years or older. You may not use the IT Casino Solutions Services if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the IT Casino Solutions Services or closed an account of yours.
- We give you limited permission to use IT Casino Solutions Services.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we give you limited permission to use the IT Casino Solutions Services for your own, personal, noncommercial use. The IT Casino Solutions Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability to you.
- User Accounts
To access certain of the IT Casino Solutions Services, you need to create an account and password and may provide certain information about yourself. Providing complete, accurate information about yourself may bolster your credibility as a contributor to the IT Casino Solutions Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any reason.
In using IT Casino Solutions Services, you may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an e-mail address other than your own, or create multiple accounts. If you use a pseudonym, take care to note that others may still be able to identify you if, for example, you include identifying information in your reviews, use the same account information on other IT Casino Solutions Services, or allow other IT Casino Solutions Services to share information about you with ITCS. Please read our https://itcasinosolutions.com/privacypolicy for more information.
- Communications & Text Messages from ITCS and Others
By creating an account, you agree to receive communications from us or others in connection with the IT Casino Solutions Services and other services. If you provide us with a cell phone number, you grant us permission to send text messages to your phone number and you consent to receive SMS and other text messages from us at that number. You understand that you do not need to provide us with a cell number to use the IT Casino Solutions Services and that your carrier may charge you for any messages your receive. You can opt-out of receiving text messages or email communications here.
- Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it may not be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone else’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by ITCS.
- Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own services, in any media now known or hereinafter created. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose in our discretion. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the IT Casino Solutions Services and third parties the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the IT Casino Solutions Services and any other services. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against ITCS and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, prepare derivative works and otherwise exploit Your Content.
As between you and ITCS, you own Your Content. We own all rights, title and interests in the IT Casino Solutions Services and ITCS Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other IT Casino Solutions Services Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the IT Casino Solutions Services (excluding only Your Content, User Content, and Third Party Content), and all intellectual property or other proprietary rights in any of the foregoing. You shall not use, modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the ITCS Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us.
ITCS and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without notice.
- Content Feeds
We make some of the IT Casino Solutions Services Content (“Feed Content”) available via Real Simple Syndication and Atom feeds (“Feeds”). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display Feed Content on your personal computer, web IT Casino Solutions Services, or blog (“Your IT Casino Solutions Services”), provided that (i) your use of the Feeds is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (ii) your display of the Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on ITCS’s web IT Casino Solutions Services, and attributes ITCS as the source of the Feed Content, (iii) your use or display of the Feed Content does not suggest that ITCS promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web IT Casino Solutions Services, products or services, including Your IT Casino Solutions Services, (iv) you do not redistribute the Feed Content, and (v) your use of the Feeds does not overburden ITCS’s systems. ITCS reserves all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds to you or generally at any time.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by ITCS) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of ITCS. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
- Write a fake or defamatory review, trade reviews with other businesses, or compensate someone or be compensated to write or remove a review;
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the IT Casino Solutions Services for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by ITCS;
- Send bulk e-mails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the IT Casino Solutions Services’s search results or any third party web IT Casino Solutions Services;
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
- Violate any applicable law.
- Violate the Terms;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the IT Casino Solutions Services or IT Casino Solutions Services Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by ITCS;
- Use any robot, spider, IT Casino Solutions Services search/retrieval application, or other automated devices, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the IT Casino Solutions Services or any IT Casino Solutions Services Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the IT Casino Solutions Services;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the IT Casino Solutions Services or on any materials printed or copied from the IT Casino Solutions Services;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the IT Casino Solutions Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the IT Casino Solutions Services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ITCS’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the IT Casino Solutions Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the IT Casino Solutions Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the IT Casino Solutions Services through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the IT Casino Solutions Services or any IT Casino Solutions Services Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the IT Casino Solutions Services, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the IT Casino Solutions Services;
- Use the IT Casino Solutions Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the IT Casino Solutions Services or IT Casino Solutions Services Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the IT Casino Solutions Services, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of IT Casino Solutions Services Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the IT Casino Solutions Services.
- You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the IT Casino Solutions Services to:
- You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
You represent that you have read and understood our https://itcasinosolutions.com/privacypolicy, which is incorporated into and subject to these terms. If you use the IT Casino Solutions Services outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against ITCS and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
- THIRD PARTIES
The IT Casino Solutions Services may include links to other Services (each, a “Third Party Service”). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Services. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Services. Your use of Third Party Services is at your own risk and the terms under which those services are provided.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ITCS, its affiliates, and their respective suppliers, licensors, and agents (collectively, the “ITCS Gaming Facility”) harmless from any and all claim or demand (including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (i) your use of any IT Casino Solutions Services, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you through IT Casino Solutions Services, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. ITCS reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter to which an ITCS Gaming Facility is entitled to indemnification without the prior written consent of ITCS. ITCS will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- THE ITCS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” YOUR USE OF THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES CONTENT. THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES OR THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICE’S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES. NONE OF THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY’ MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE ITCS GAMING FACILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE IT CASINO SOLUTIONS SERVICES IN THE 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (ii) $10.
Certain states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of all warranties or of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
California law govern these Terms and your use of the IT Casino Solutions Services, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and ITCS (a “Claim”), without regard to any of its conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA.
You and we agree that any Claim you may have against any ITCS Gaming Facility shall be subject to binding arbitration, administered by JAMS, before a single arbitrator in an arbitration conducted in San Diego, California. You may only assert your own, personal claim in any arbitration, and shall not assert and hereby waive any right to bring any class or representative claim.
- We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the IT Casino Solutions Services, and/or ban you altogether from the IT Casino Solutions Services for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the IT Casino Solutions Services, Your Content, IT Casino Solutions Services Content, or any other related information.
- In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 3, 5 – 13 will continue in full force and effect.
- GENERAL TERMS
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the IT Casino Solutions Services at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices by e-mail, regular mail, or communications through the IT Casino Solutions Services.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the IT Casino Solutions Services, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the IT Casino Solutions Services after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
- Any failure on ITCS’s part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with ITCS’s prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
Some of the ways you provide or we collect Personal Information from you include the following:
- Account Registration: You must provide a valid e-mail address to sign up for an ITCS account for our Services. You may, but are not required to, provide us with your full name, gender, and birth date. When you sign up for an ITCS account, we may opt you in to receive e-mails from ITCS, IT Casino Solutions Services, and third parties, including other ITCS users, by default. You may always unsubscribe or change delivery preferences. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving required administrative or legal notices. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Content: Your reviews, tips, photos, check-ins, check-in comments, likes, message board posts, bookmarks, friends, lists, account profile (including your gender, username, but excluding your other account registration information), and other content you post to the Services are meant for public consumption. We may display this content through our Services, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- Contacts: You can invite your friends to use our Services by providing their contact information, or by allowing us to use your address book from your computer, mobile device, or other sites. If you invite a friend to join and connect with you through our Services, we may use and store your friends’ contact information long enough to process your requests.
- Messaging: If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store these messages to deliver them and allow you to manage them. If you send information from our Services to your phone via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
- Credit Card Purchases: If you purchase ITCS products or services, such as ITCS Deals and ITCS Merchandise, we may collect and store billing and credit-card information and use it to fulfill your orders.
- Device Information: When you use or download our Services, we may collect your device type, your wireless carrier, and your individual device ID and we associate this with you.
- Location Based Information: We may collect location-based information from you when you use our Services. When you communicate with us through our Services or by sending us an email, we may collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Services you are able to use.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Market products and services of us and others to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of our Services; and
- Communicate with you about the Services.
We also may provide Personal Information to third parties, to government officials in response to requests from them, and to successors to one or more of our Services.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your user account if you include personal information in your public content. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Services pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from your experience using the Services.
Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Services are only private to the extent that you and the sender/recipient are not necessarily private. For example, we do not have any control over whether a recipient of one of your personal messages publicly posts it or its contents.
For your convenience, we may provide links to other apps, websites, and services that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of the parties operating these apps, websites, and services.
Our Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 18 years of age, and no part of our Services is designed to attract people under 18 years of age. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us email@example.com.
No method of transmitting, processing or storing data is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your data will be secure and that it will be free from improper access or use.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
IT Casino Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 211057
Chula Vista, CA 91921